Friday, October 18, 2013

Friends

It is always good to hang on the river with your friends. It was John's b-day the other day and we had a fun day paddle mission from 1-14 taking our time and enjoying the surroundings. An old friend Diego is back in town for the month to enjoy the beauty of the Zam and to hang with all the boys. Then this afternoon I head to the airport to pick up Cooper who will also be around for some time. It is always good to catch up with river friends and enjoy a cold beer after a good day on the water.

"We are the lucky ones"

John's bday surf session


going for a beating in number 8




WHere is my surfboard???

Cave on the Zam




My beast rapid, number 9 from downstream


 
 



Porters and boats
 

 
 
Good day on the river, I love my life!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment